What I've been eyeing lately...

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Well, I really figured that DSLR filming is the new way to go. Quality is absolutely stunning in both its pictures and Full HD videos.
One day, I will be able to get one of these or similar - Just need to get my hands onto +-R19000 first... OUCH
A video filmed purely with the Canon 7D DSLR Camera



Since I've been into the surf video footage always looks amazing. Gives you another perspective than regular land footage. Now since Water housings are so ridiculously over priced, these little GoPro camera's look like a great option for both Filming Full HD 1080P and 5MP photos.

GoPro Video - Admire the power of the ocean.



Comment Below and state your views on these camera or recommend anything else.
Remember to RT

No comments:

Post a Comment